Monday, April 6, 2009

Day Ninety

Wow. Day Ninety. 11 Days till i've reached my "goal" i say that lightly, since i've clearly missed a few days here and there - however overall i've done good. (wow, who's from the country now?)

Today was decently productive. Work went fast, got several things crossed off my list. Stopped at the mall, and got a sweater to match my dress for the wedding - I gave up on the chance of knitting one in time - besides i think this one will work much better and it was only 20 bucks - can't beat a deal!

Came home, started dinner, cleaned the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, cleaned up from dinner, had a shower, put the clothes away. I'm going to blow dry my hair, and go to bed and read before calling it a night. Overall decent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment