Friday, April 17, 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND ONE!

TODAY IS DAY ONE HUNDRED AND ONE! I'm here!

Okay, several failed attempts at actually blogging everyday, but I'm still pretty proud. Through this whole thing, i've started reading a ton of blogs, my favourties are at the side, and its made me think - what makes a good blog?

I know i'm not there yet - but one day I hope to be.

If you've been following me over the last 101 days, THANK YOU, for sticking around and listening to me vent, thats really what this blog has been for. But you might start to see some things change around here. First of all - I might not post every day. But i'm going to at least post once a week - and hopefully more uplifting. It will probably be craft focused, but there will still be a bit of my everyday life in there - cause to me its still interesting.

Today i'm on a schedule, I have a lot to do, a house to clean from top to bottom. So i'm going to go and get on with things, but i'll be back later today. Day 101 deseres at least 2 posts I think!

1 comment:

  1. Good blogging! Thanks for keeping me on your list of blogs to read. It's been fun to follow those who follow me who follow .... well, you know! It can be a big time sucker, but it's so great to read and get to know others who have the same interests. -- Michele

    ReplyDelete