Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy but somewhat unproductive night ...

I originally thought I'd get lots done this week, but lets face it by the time work is done, I don't feel like doing anything!  Today was a pretty crummy day - which was disappointing since it was the first "official" snow fall of the year and I really didn't even get a chance to stare out the window and take it in. :(

But the good news is tonight has made up for the crummy day. Even though I didn't really do the "important" things on my to-do list I did work on button templates so I can whip up a whole bunch at the workroom tomorrow night.  I mean I think i'll probably end up making close to a hundred - or at least 50-75. But you really can never have too many buttons! 

Want to see some of the images? I'm on paul's computer so lets see if I can post from here. 


Aren't they just the cutest ever!!!

I also had a nice chat with my sis and cousin Michelle.  And even watched a bit of the Grinch with Jim Carrey.  All in all, the buttons totally cheered me up. Looking forward to making them tomorrow!  And I even got a post in!  Yeah for me.  Now seriously time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment