Sunday, November 21, 2010

52:40 - 52:47

Okay, one update, all the pics. 
52:40 - Steph & Steve's Wedding

52:41 - Okay so this picture was actually taken during wk 40 at Steph & Steve's reception - however I missed wk 41 so this will have to do!

52:42 - Sam's 30th B-day Party, picture of all his cousins that were at the party from both sides of his family
Currently I have no picture for week 43.  However there was a picture taken of me (and the girls) at the boys hockey game that week, its just on Papa's camera - so hoping I can get a copy and upload.  Until then i'm a week short for this year.

52:44 - Halloween Party, I was a owl with my cute homemade costume

52:45 - Mark, Lisa & Rhett come to see the house and share some cuddles

52:46 - On the way home Friday Night, long week rainy weather.

52:47 - Again Friday Night, trying to figure out some sewing ideas in the craft room.

3 comments:

  1. hooray!!
    your hair was really cute at steph's wedding :)
    oh, and week 46's pic just screams "get me home, i've had a rough week :S" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya, Amanda did my hair for the wedding there was so much spray and gel in there, it looked the same the next day! ha ha

    An week 46 was definitely a bad picture! I definitely think that pretty much sums it up! Sometimes the the last few station stops seem like the longest ride ever!

    Ps - i've been writing a super long post in word for the last few nights, expect some more recent updates hopefully in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your Halloween costume!!

    I do not have enough discipline to take photos of myself like that....

    ReplyDelete